NSS Business, Accounting and Financial Studies
- To provide students at senior secondary level with fundamental business knowledge and skills, and develop their positive values and attitudes, so that they can fulfil their roles competently and confidently as consumers, investors, employees and/ or entrepreneurs;
- To develop students' generic skills in research, analysis, leadership, team-building, communication, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving and transfer them to different domains; and
- To explore different aspects of business to prepare students for life, for learning and for employment.
F.2 Accounts Fundamentals
- To arouse students' interests in accounting aspects.
- To promote the NSS Business, Accounting and Financial Studies among students.